Monday, January 25, 2010

"The Goal"

Back to the blog........been along time...geez
However this time..... I have a set goal :)
To document my journey to the homesteading, self suffiecient lifestyle I crave.
Only in America would you have to retire in order to obtain such a goal....lol
Michael and I both have VERY physical jobs and as we both look at that 50 year old mark.....sometimes in pain....WE know we want something different....Both of us being FAR from lazy....I know this goal is obtainable....It's just a matter of getting there. Collecting the expensive tools and knowledge I know we will need and enough money to survive on. Survival is the key word here......as we debate about what we feel is absolutely neccesary in our lives.
Am I running away?....NO ...by no means....I'm running to.....

No comments: